A Note From The Writer



Welcome to the archived blog posts (when I was a wee blogger, wet behind the ears and not aware of spell check and various other gramatical structures!) I have kept the writings unedited or reworked as I am in the process of doing a massive rewrite of my entire life, many posts I have yet to publish and this blog was merely writing practise for the massive job of sorting out my emotions whilst retelling the story as cuttingly real and dramatic as the real memory was.. some of the posts contained are raw, streaming emotion.. many posts although painful to write, had a tremendously cathartic effect - cheaper than therapy one would say. I welcome new and old readers to keep in touch via my author email (sensualexplorersatHotmaildotcom) if you have any questions or wish to share the feelings and emotions raised by my work.
I will announce the publish date and title whenever it happens and I have been clean now for three years. It is possible.
But it is never easy. It's a lifelong journey, I will always be an addict, but I must stay one step ahead of myself and protect all that can be ruined in the eternal struggle to be
at ease once again, comfortable in this skin.
Thank you for being a part of my story.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

The Updated To Do





  1. Thanks for everyone's suggestions on how to make this blog bigger than ever!
  2. www.heroinegirl.com should be up and running in two weeks !!!!
  3. I now have hosting space organised and 265 mbs of space however I have no idea how to move my blog from blogger to this space - what happens to everyone's links?
  4. The design package is basic package and I don't think I will have a tagboard but I do wasn't a photoalbum.
  5. I'm going to go with the latest version of wordpress (as long as that has categories)
  6. The domain (remember the saga) is waiting for me to claim and I still don't have a PO address. I'm going to check out the proxy server like Hot Karl said to do.
  7. I've added a paypal button to raise the funds for the videoblog and audio blog function and for me to get my own postbox so I can work on my book deal and register the name.

  8. I don't go out and I don't drink cos I can't. Writing and creating is my hobby and it stops me from going crazy. I figure I have all these loose ends to tie up and maybe I could be saving time by having a smarter blog that needs less maintenance but also gives me (and you) a better result. So please don't think I'm a diva - I'm actually very frugal because I have to be.
  9. I found the agent (thanks to a reader) and my media rep has spoken to him on the telephone. I have been asked to submit an overview of my life for them to shop around to various publishing houses. Big thanks to Genuine for helping me with this one.
  10. My birthday on the 5th of May - my goal is to have the book proposal done by this time.
Thanks for everyone's ideas !
Please let me know if you can donate an videoblog subscription as I don't have a credit card but I'm more than willing to transfer the money !!

More than willing !!
Love
HG

No comments: