A Note From The Writer



Welcome to the archived blog posts (when I was a wee blogger, wet behind the ears and not aware of spell check and various other gramatical structures!) I have kept the writings unedited or reworked as I am in the process of doing a massive rewrite of my entire life, many posts I have yet to publish and this blog was merely writing practise for the massive job of sorting out my emotions whilst retelling the story as cuttingly real and dramatic as the real memory was.. some of the posts contained are raw, streaming emotion.. many posts although painful to write, had a tremendously cathartic effect - cheaper than therapy one would say. I welcome new and old readers to keep in touch via my author email (sensualexplorersatHotmaildotcom) if you have any questions or wish to share the feelings and emotions raised by my work.
I will announce the publish date and title whenever it happens and I have been clean now for three years. It is possible.
But it is never easy. It's a lifelong journey, I will always be an addict, but I must stay one step ahead of myself and protect all that can be ruined in the eternal struggle to be
at ease once again, comfortable in this skin.
Thank you for being a part of my story.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Sweet Victory

Hello my lovelies !

Well y'all will be real proud to hear that I passed my taekwondo grading with flying colours. You're now looking at a might spunky green belt (I will try and photos for you all ok?) as I get presented with my green belt (I'm now a senior grade)
It was a great day and I really enjoyed it (it was not too long at all this time) Sadly, two of girls from my class going for black belt didn't pass, mostly due to not being able to break the boards (kicking techniques) after several attempts. I'm halfway to that stage and I'm really aiming to be a black belt by the end of the year but with travel plans imminent - BF will probably advance before me (yes, this pisses me off greatly but what can I do)

I'm sporting 14 bruises on my limbs but it's all good, they are like trophies really.
I made sure I drank 8 litres of water and I also had a big pasta dinner the night before and snacked on bananas (natural steroids) . It sure made a difference, only at one stage did I lose my breath enough to be concerned, but I had my water bottle close by. I remembered all my pattern and so did BF - we both passed which is a really good feeling. Thanks for your well-wishes and nutrition tips, they really helped us give our best on the day. I slept most of the day today and have been comparing bruises with BF. I have more but he seems to think that's because I get tagged more but I beg to differ as I am more of a madass and put myself in the action more.

It's really nice that BF and I share an active hobby outside the conventional "couple" activity, especially one that requires a sharp mental process in order to master the techniques and application of Martial Art. I have definitely incorporated elements of a warrior into my daily routine and in many ways I am just getting stronger, defeat is no longer a word in my vocab.
I just wanted to post that we had both made it and thank you for your well wishes.

You guys are super !
Love Heroinegirl

I just installed AIM and my id is heroinegirl01
XXX