A Note From The Writer



Welcome to the archived blog posts (when I was a wee blogger, wet behind the ears and not aware of spell check and various other gramatical structures!) I have kept the writings unedited or reworked as I am in the process of doing a massive rewrite of my entire life, many posts I have yet to publish and this blog was merely writing practise for the massive job of sorting out my emotions whilst retelling the story as cuttingly real and dramatic as the real memory was.. some of the posts contained are raw, streaming emotion.. many posts although painful to write, had a tremendously cathartic effect - cheaper than therapy one would say. I welcome new and old readers to keep in touch via my author email (sensualexplorersatHotmaildotcom) if you have any questions or wish to share the feelings and emotions raised by my work.
I will announce the publish date and title whenever it happens and I have been clean now for three years. It is possible.
But it is never easy. It's a lifelong journey, I will always be an addict, but I must stay one step ahead of myself and protect all that can be ruined in the eternal struggle to be
at ease once again, comfortable in this skin.
Thank you for being a part of my story.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

I'm special *blush*

Guess what ! (No, I'm not really a fat balding trucker from Dakota)

Someone (I think Mamacita) sent me a parcel from Amazon and it's not even my birthday yet.
I was literally like whooping for joy and I think I scared the delivery boy cos I had on my these really loose elastic underwear because I was home alone - but I did have a top on !
I recieved two (yay) of my requested books - including He's Just Not That Into You"
which is sooo awesome - and Five People You Meet In Heaven - sooooo awesome.
It really made me feel super special and almost tearing - such a nice gesture and I appreciate it sooo much.

For those readers so inclined to be so generous as to actually furnish me with gifts; My birthday is the 5th of May and I do have a wishlist of things that I covet ! I'm trying to get all the books on the list - especially the Oprah's Book Club ones. Postmodern Courtesan is also considering starting a bookclub with me for Bloggers but first I need to be a tad more well-read and familar with the great works. I also love recieving e-cards, especially musical ones ;)

Mamacita - are you the sender of my package ?
I cannot see a return address on the package to send a thank-you note so please provide this in an email if you are indeed the generous and thoughtful sender.
Thank you again
XXXX

HG

P.s I have grading for green belt in two days - I'm so tired and sickly ! Help !! Does anyone have some ideas on how to conserve energy and boost stamina between now and then.
I'm freaking out at the idea of two hours of cardio when I can barely jog to the letterbox.
What foods are good ? I been eating bananas ? I also made a big steak with blood in it which was rather gross but I'm anemic so I don't even know if this helps. .. lol.
I'm a train wreck sometimes aren't I ?
Oh well you gotta love me
X

No comments: