A Note From The Writer



Welcome to the archived blog posts (when I was a wee blogger, wet behind the ears and not aware of spell check and various other gramatical structures!) I have kept the writings unedited or reworked as I am in the process of doing a massive rewrite of my entire life, many posts I have yet to publish and this blog was merely writing practise for the massive job of sorting out my emotions whilst retelling the story as cuttingly real and dramatic as the real memory was.. some of the posts contained are raw, streaming emotion.. many posts although painful to write, had a tremendously cathartic effect - cheaper than therapy one would say. I welcome new and old readers to keep in touch via my author email (sensualexplorersatHotmaildotcom) if you have any questions or wish to share the feelings and emotions raised by my work.
I will announce the publish date and title whenever it happens and I have been clean now for three years. It is possible.
But it is never easy. It's a lifelong journey, I will always be an addict, but I must stay one step ahead of myself and protect all that can be ruined in the eternal struggle to be
at ease once again, comfortable in this skin.
Thank you for being a part of my story.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

[no title]

Hi lovelies !!!

My therapy is in full swing at the moment so I'm utterly exhausted.
I'm just trying to take it very easy as I'm quite drained from the anemia and interferon being increased. My hair fell out in big clumps in the shower and I'm sick of jabbing needles into my skin. I'm tired of all the tablets and I'm already on anti-depressants but they are not compensating for my fatigue and frustration. I look like a ghost when I step outside and even my lips have almost gone a bluish tinge. I'm too tired to put on make-up but if I don't then I just feel awful. This has been going on for six months and I feel like giving up and getting back a quality of life that I'm used to.

I guess this is the rough patch they warned me about

On a better note
http://www.skype.com/download/
My skype id is heroinegirl , call me up on php technology today.

7 comments:

Garrison Steelle said...

Oooh, the hair. Does this mean you'll be going for the sexy shaved look? I think it could work for you, at least short term.

Know that, in spirit, I am there with you. Holding your hand, absorbing what pain I can.

Giant hugs for you, HG.

-G

Kim said...

Bald can be sooooo exotic.

The fact that you started this post with Hi lovelies!!!, lets me know that you are going to be OK.

Our spirits are with you and we all are rooting for you.

Kim

Anonymous said...

sinead o connor

Vics said...

Gal, I may not be around too often, butI can guarentee - you will ALWAYS be here, y'know why - you're the best fighter I 'know' so keep going, you'll push through this, I think the thousands of us who lurk here know it.
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Bizarre Secret Confesson Warning, these cofessions will shock you. Very disturbing Stuff. If you have something on your heart or something weighing on your soul then I saw this site and you should go over there anc confess. No one has to know it is you. It is private. I at your secret confession and I really felt a lot better afterward. You can confess ALL at http://www.yoursecretconfession.com/forum

Shawn T Lippert said...

Thank you for the informative blog
Here Is some additional
Key Logger resources for e-mail passwords and passwords for membership websites to record all information secretly on your computer if you or your readers are interested.

Money said...

Hello,

I found your site fascinating. I would be grateful if you could please add some further information as soon as possible.

Regards,
spyware detector