A Note From The Writer



Welcome to the archived blog posts (when I was a wee blogger, wet behind the ears and not aware of spell check and various other gramatical structures!) I have kept the writings unedited or reworked as I am in the process of doing a massive rewrite of my entire life, many posts I have yet to publish and this blog was merely writing practise for the massive job of sorting out my emotions whilst retelling the story as cuttingly real and dramatic as the real memory was.. some of the posts contained are raw, streaming emotion.. many posts although painful to write, had a tremendously cathartic effect - cheaper than therapy one would say. I welcome new and old readers to keep in touch via my author email (sensualexplorersatHotmaildotcom) if you have any questions or wish to share the feelings and emotions raised by my work.
I will announce the publish date and title whenever it happens and I have been clean now for three years. It is possible.
But it is never easy. It's a lifelong journey, I will always be an addict, but I must stay one step ahead of myself and protect all that can be ruined in the eternal struggle to be
at ease once again, comfortable in this skin.
Thank you for being a part of my story.

Monday, February 21, 2005

Dance With Me

One of the most rewarding pleasures of writing is touching the reader's soul. My blog has such a wonderful sense of home for me so what beautiful souls these are. I've literally recieved thousands of heartfelt emails and thoughtful comments - the vast majority of which are extremely compassionate - I thank you to all of my readers for your support and encouragement of what I share with you. Thank you also to everyone that commented, emailed, donated your time and efforts to my cause, money (46.30$Aus) to making Heroinegirl one of those most inspiring weblogs of all time. (In my eyes only of course!)

In order to keep the publishers happy I won't be writing too much more about my recovery and further memoirs on this blog. As much as I would love to finish the story - I've been advised that anyone who wants to read the entire and previously unpublished memoir collections will be able to in the not too distant future.

An astute commenter once advised "Never give up writing or you will die". In part, I agree with this prophecy, I was born to write and express language. When I write I envisage that with the reader's emotions I can paint a technicolour landscape of experiences that we have all shared, yet fail to see the beauty.

In short, this blog will continue to be a work of blood, sweat and tears for me (I know no other way to write) There is so many stories out there that are similar to mine and also so many people less fortunate than me. I'm convinced that by sharing these stories with you and encouraging open discussion that we can all feel passion in our lives. . So, with my past behind us now for the time being, I look forward to stepping forward into the disco lights and smoke machines, twirling in the upswing of success that is celebrating being alive.


Heroinegirl has been a garden of discovery that I have tended to keenly, from the budding confessional to the present flush of blooms. Let my passion for all things alive, unfurl under your tender touch, the heady scent of into your subconcious to stay there...long after my words have faded.. and with it our understanding of surviva

I hope to share with you my rebirth and all the people and experiences that come along with journey that is From The Gutter To The Stars. Live your life as if everyone is waiting for their chance to spin with you on the dancefloors, lost in the sparkle of the crystal, skimming across the polished chestnut floors. Maybe a lucky few may get the chance others never knew? Maybe your enemies and greatest heroes can be found simply waiting in the wings for an opportune moment. Indeed, everyday people arrive late to the ball. But most of all, listen to the music and never forget what makes you feel good and when you finally own that dancefloor you will know that you are indeed truly beautiful.

Come dance with me, let's see how this baby burns.
HG

5 comments:

D.T. said...

How not too distant future are we talking here? Just wondering...

Kim said...

The fact you have a publisher is wonderful I look forward to the book

Kim

Doom/Blondie said...

Hey Bella - speaking of dancing.... is that photo on the side a preview of my special Lap Dance?


xx

Nzyme said...

Hello, and congratulations.... I look forward to curling up with a good read and a box of Kleenex, Menthol of course!!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »