A Note From The Writer



Welcome to the archived blog posts (when I was a wee blogger, wet behind the ears and not aware of spell check and various other gramatical structures!) I have kept the writings unedited or reworked as I am in the process of doing a massive rewrite of my entire life, many posts I have yet to publish and this blog was merely writing practise for the massive job of sorting out my emotions whilst retelling the story as cuttingly real and dramatic as the real memory was.. some of the posts contained are raw, streaming emotion.. many posts although painful to write, had a tremendously cathartic effect - cheaper than therapy one would say. I welcome new and old readers to keep in touch via my author email (sensualexplorersatHotmaildotcom) if you have any questions or wish to share the feelings and emotions raised by my work.
I will announce the publish date and title whenever it happens and I have been clean now for three years. It is possible.
But it is never easy. It's a lifelong journey, I will always be an addict, but I must stay one step ahead of myself and protect all that can be ruined in the eternal struggle to be
at ease once again, comfortable in this skin.
Thank you for being a part of my story.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Inspire Me Inspire You

Hello lovelies - I just finished Ratchet and Clank 2 - I had to tell someone.
Now I just need to hire out Grand Theft Auto San Andreas but some fool went and stole it from my local rental shop - it always happens with the best games !
Thank you for your votes - I guarentee all of my loyal readers will get books.
Don't you worry - Heroinegirl never forgets where she came from !

A very special mention has to go to one of my highly appreciated readers.
His name in Blogland is Victorine Meurent and I have his permission to reproduce his email sent to my email heroinegirl@gmail.com This guy inspires me and now let him inspire you to realise that everyone can make a difference. Whether it be your time, an extra gold coin donation or just spreading the love this christmas.


Dear Heroinegirl

After reading the "thrill of the chase", I have phoned a local needle exchange and offered to provide 1728 condoms to them, however they asked meto ensure that they were various types, i.e Normal and Ultra Strong, so Ihave arranged to give them 12 boxes of 12 cartons of 12 packs of Durex Elite(for vaginal sex), Durex Select (flavour, for oral sex) and Durex Ultrastrong (for vaginal and anal sex, apparently "rent boys" prefer them). So your blog has resulted in them receiving over 5000 condoms, and maybe, justmaybe prevent Aids, Death or Pregnancy.

Also whilst I was at the wholesalers, I picked up 10 cases of Bachelorscup-a-soup, so the needle exchange will be able to give out boxes of tensoups to people as well.I wish you well, and appreciate your kind words
Take care
Victorine Meurent

How cool is that. I love my blog - I get lots of letters saying that many people have changed their minds about trying junk, parents appealing for help about kids, marriage proposals (ok only one) and lots of support and well-wishes. You guys are helping me get out my story - you inspire me everyday to share what happened to me and help other.
My reader's deserve the rewards !!
It would be wierd to see my book on a shelve and go oh yeah I know her.
She types naked and has no boobs and never farts.

No comments: