A Note From The Writer



Welcome to the archived blog posts (when I was a wee blogger, wet behind the ears and not aware of spell check and various other gramatical structures!) I have kept the writings unedited or reworked as I am in the process of doing a massive rewrite of my entire life, many posts I have yet to publish and this blog was merely writing practise for the massive job of sorting out my emotions whilst retelling the story as cuttingly real and dramatic as the real memory was.. some of the posts contained are raw, streaming emotion.. many posts although painful to write, had a tremendously cathartic effect - cheaper than therapy one would say. I welcome new and old readers to keep in touch via my author email (sensualexplorersatHotmaildotcom) if you have any questions or wish to share the feelings and emotions raised by my work.
I will announce the publish date and title whenever it happens and I have been clean now for three years. It is possible.
But it is never easy. It's a lifelong journey, I will always be an addict, but I must stay one step ahead of myself and protect all that can be ruined in the eternal struggle to be
at ease once again, comfortable in this skin.
Thank you for being a part of my story.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Internet Challenge

I am curently seeking out any images relating to Gwen Stefani's new video clip, "What your waiting for". I have searched every inch of the cyberspace (found heaps of other things though that I may post about soon) and nutta nothing. If you do find images - I will send you a picture of my boobs ( ok jokes aside) I will seriously be withering in your awesomeness. Now, I want nice pictures ( the golden picture being the one with her inside the house) I would prefer images not screen captures. Although, I am at that stage of desperation, that anything would suffice.
I *heart* this clip very much and want to plan my next template changes around this..

Fly monkeys - fly.

HG

I am working out site navigation for the new people coming to this blog ( ugh that word sucks pene - which is plural for penis I heard somewhere on DM blog - ugh I just said it again) I suck.
Lots of legal wrangling happening at the moment with Certain Ex's - We are drafting documents (ie: putting shit together in Word) and steeling ourselves for the long path ahead. Therefore, I have not had oodles of time to sit spilling yoghurt down my stomach as I punch out memoirs like the true geisha I am. * Bows and exposes nape of the neck* Yeah, don't tell me I don't know how to work a room. Indeed. Yes, this is a rather blahish post, but I am allowed.
I'm going through some heavy stuff, but I am honestly a lot calmer than I was last week when I hit the emotional peak - the rest is a piece of cake. Must go and pick a ravishing outfit darling - I have to serve someone with some rather important documents.

;) Unaccountably yours.
HG

5 comments:

Tony said...

Hey you said you wanted some pic's well i got the next best thing, how about the video.

Please for the sake of bandwith download it

http://meanieheadmandy.com/katy/ is the url

I'm going to be taking it down Monday so please download it before then, i need the bandwith

Later
Tony

copernicus said...

thanks for visiting my site and leaving the comment about my grandma. see ya around.

copernicus said...

I didn't realize your were in Australia. I spent a week in Sydney for the Olympics, a week in Hunter Valley drinking wine and riding a horse through the Daintree National Rainforest, and a week in Port Douglas scuba diving.

Greatest holiday of my life. I want to live in Sydney someday.

Biek said...

Hehe fabulous? Certainly not me, really ... Anyway's since I presume you 'do' all your posts in Word why not CTRL+H 'blog' into 'site', or 'website'? That way you don't need to use the B-word that often.

Not that using the B-word should be that bad, after all you are filling a B with your life story so how bad can B be ... (man this is getting confusing, even for me ;-)

Good luck with the navigation part, it can be nasty to get right sometimes.

Greetings,

HeroineGirl said...

Hallo Beeeekstar!

Where have you been my lovely !
Missed you long time. Welcome back.
I don't do editing in word, I should I know.
But I suck at details.