A Note From The Writer



Welcome to the archived blog posts (when I was a wee blogger, wet behind the ears and not aware of spell check and various other gramatical structures!) I have kept the writings unedited or reworked as I am in the process of doing a massive rewrite of my entire life, many posts I have yet to publish and this blog was merely writing practise for the massive job of sorting out my emotions whilst retelling the story as cuttingly real and dramatic as the real memory was.. some of the posts contained are raw, streaming emotion.. many posts although painful to write, had a tremendously cathartic effect - cheaper than therapy one would say. I welcome new and old readers to keep in touch via my author email (sensualexplorersatHotmaildotcom) if you have any questions or wish to share the feelings and emotions raised by my work.
I will announce the publish date and title whenever it happens and I have been clean now for three years. It is possible.
But it is never easy. It's a lifelong journey, I will always be an addict, but I must stay one step ahead of myself and protect all that can be ruined in the eternal struggle to be
at ease once again, comfortable in this skin.
Thank you for being a part of my story.

Monday, November 15, 2004

Happy Endings ?




"It's going to be bitter-sweet at best and very sad at worst," said Sarah Jessica Parker reagrding the finale, screening tonight in Australia for the first time. I could not of said it any better - SJP . At least, I will be watching along with all the fans as it happens, together we walk to the end of Fifth Avenue. One last time.

I was reading the local paper and of course everyone ( who is female) is talking about tonights final episode !! I have definately decided that I am watching it - no concert for me !
How could I even think of bailing on my sisters ! How could I call myself "Carrie Bradshaw" anymore, with a blemish on my adoring fan record this large. No. It doesn't end like that !

"For a generation of viewers, saying goodbye to these women will be a tearful task. I don't think I'm alone in saying, finally, "I heart Sex and the City."'
Just reading more stuff on the net - great now I am crying again. I know - lame.

Thank you so much for your kind advice - it did help. Just making such a big deal of it, proved to me what was the right thing to do. I just thought, I know where I have to be at 9.30 tonight.
Not at a B lister concert getting VIP drinks and shmoozed. No , I need to be at home bawling and itching my nose with choclate hands so I end up with it all over my face.

SJP , I need to finish this thing we started six years ago.
To make sure I am a super fan I did this quiz on the australian website. I got 100%.
Then I started crying again and stuffing blocks of chocolate in my mouth at an alarming rate. Good news too - The BF has also come to the 'party of understanding' of my emotional needs ( took him long enough) and is taking me to the shops soon to stock up on all the goodies. He knows not to call when the show is on ( of course) but he is going to call me from the concert to give me updates. So, that is that ! I am so excited - I just need to settle on my favourite takeout. Let the countdown begin ! Guys ( as gender specific ) you might as well like come back tommorow. It's all downhill from here.

Heroinegirl starts to practise her silly little dance I do when the opening credits come on (picture lots of jumping and clapping and shimming of hips, culminating in the chaa chaa chaa bit at the end )

Ahhh... Who needs drugs - when I can make myself this happy
I Love you guys XXX
Congratulations

1 comment:

cedia said...

I put up a bloggerhack for comments. Check it out. Post a comment to my page. Anyhoo, you keep your old comments. The thing with Haloscan is that after a few months, if you want to keep your Halo comments, you have to pay $$ (so I heard). The blogger hack will let you keep your comments. It just bypasses the login process. So of course if blogger is down, it goes down too. But then again, Blogger, Halo, they all go down sometimes. .. sometimes more times than they should.