A Note From The Writer



Welcome to the archived blog posts (when I was a wee blogger, wet behind the ears and not aware of spell check and various other gramatical structures!) I have kept the writings unedited or reworked as I am in the process of doing a massive rewrite of my entire life, many posts I have yet to publish and this blog was merely writing practise for the massive job of sorting out my emotions whilst retelling the story as cuttingly real and dramatic as the real memory was.. some of the posts contained are raw, streaming emotion.. many posts although painful to write, had a tremendously cathartic effect - cheaper than therapy one would say. I welcome new and old readers to keep in touch via my author email (sensualexplorersatHotmaildotcom) if you have any questions or wish to share the feelings and emotions raised by my work.
I will announce the publish date and title whenever it happens and I have been clean now for three years. It is possible.
But it is never easy. It's a lifelong journey, I will always be an addict, but I must stay one step ahead of myself and protect all that can be ruined in the eternal struggle to be
at ease once again, comfortable in this skin.
Thank you for being a part of my story.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Tweak Tweak

Each day I settle in with my beloved instant coffee (grande) and I read my favorite blogs. I try to visit all the regulars. Kimmeh. Darling Maggot ( when he posts ) The Deestar. New People. Post Modern ( although comments on her site of late have made me so uncomfortable that I don't always like reading the comments, which sometimes do offend, the slander sometimes a little bit to "in my face" - I don't know how she puts up with it !
Well actually I do, she is PostModern !


Sometimes , if I can be bothered and the coffee is good, I like to comment and which I do not why I insist on as trying to find my way back is normally a little tricky. So I have decided to bookmark the ones I have read that day and wish to return. Plus if it is "dynamate blogging/extremely insightful/damn funny I normally like to go back and read it again.
The numbers are not a rating system, just my virtual way of scattering crumbs..to find my way back. I am against "rating" links or even having sections as I know that blogging is such a personal thing and that what you write is personal but also up for individual interpretation.

I have added a guest map as well. I want to see where you all are. You can use fake details if you think I am FBI , it is more a great way to see how many HG fans are out there, so the book makers sit up and take notice !
Go stick a pin in ! I'm the little blondie in oz.

Love Heroinegirl

11 comments:

Rich Rosenthal II said...

Where is the map ? not seeing it will look again.

deanne said...

I love it! How neat - if I could wrap my head around html and make amendments to my template without destroying it entirely, I'd love to copycat you.

Thanks for comments HG, hope you haven't pulled anymore muscles!

d.

Anonymous said...

Yawn.

HeroineGirl said...

My first sort of negative comment.
And it is faceless. Damn.
Damn you and your red bicycle you came in on.

To the others, I see little doll's this is great!
I am refreshing a few times and more little doll's.
Quite addictive.

Like collecting My Lil Pony.
:)

HG

*yawn*

Myles said...

I'm enjoying your blog. I like your style, and applaud you for having the courage to share some potentially devastating things. I hope writing about them gives you the peace you seek.

deanne said...

*Yawn* my ass. It is always "Anonymous" who posts negative comments. "Anonymous" does not have the balls to sign with their handle, or post their url along with their comment.

If Anonymous doesn't like it, Anonymous doesn't have to read it. Move past it HG, one negative comment means jack squat.

Air kisses dahlings!
d.

River said...

This blog is pretty awesome. Your post are long and I lose focus because im slightly drunk but i'll read all when I should be doing something important in University. You like Hole (or Courtney Love) that makes you pretty cool. Pink on black also makes you cool. Anyways um yeah I'll come back here, hard to find decent blogs these days :D heh

Oh and dont worry about the negative comments or anonymous posters, you'll start to enjoy them :D

Cerridwen said...

hi HG! you are part of my everyday blog reading... and at oen point I have even used one of your post to help a friend out of an addiction.

Don't worry about the negative comments, I get them too...i was just called a bitch in my recent post hehehe I guess it is too political and my point of view isn't acceptable...

keep it up!

bliss said...

Thanks for the linking, and keep writing. Anonymous criticism is rarely something you should take to heart.

Anonymous said...

Well I'm gonna anonymously post a positive comment.. your blog is awesome, your writing style is amazing and your blog is addictive. I think its all been said before but I'm gonna say it again anyway.

I'm a fellow brisbanite and my eyes have just completely been opened. It is scarily possible to think that I can get through day to day life without ever thinking about those who are struggling as you did.

You inspire me.

HeroineGirl said...

Thank you guys !

I got locked out of HG last night - as we say in aussie land - Spewin ! But, on the plus side I did wake to some lovely comments and lots of little girls and boi's on the guestmap - Deffo made me smile.
I will be posting a big fat memoir tonight :)
For all the fans and critics ;)

Very tired at the moment as my meds have been stepped up, and they are really draining - so I am just trying to pace myself :) I love you guys for your support and I really appreciate it . Sometimes, I am not always strong - sometimes, you just want to be amoungst friends :)

Have a great day!