A Note From The Writer



Welcome to the archived blog posts (when I was a wee blogger, wet behind the ears and not aware of spell check and various other gramatical structures!) I have kept the writings unedited or reworked as I am in the process of doing a massive rewrite of my entire life, many posts I have yet to publish and this blog was merely writing practise for the massive job of sorting out my emotions whilst retelling the story as cuttingly real and dramatic as the real memory was.. some of the posts contained are raw, streaming emotion.. many posts although painful to write, had a tremendously cathartic effect - cheaper than therapy one would say. I welcome new and old readers to keep in touch via my author email (sensualexplorersatHotmaildotcom) if you have any questions or wish to share the feelings and emotions raised by my work.
I will announce the publish date and title whenever it happens and I have been clean now for three years. It is possible.
But it is never easy. It's a lifelong journey, I will always be an addict, but I must stay one step ahead of myself and protect all that can be ruined in the eternal struggle to be
at ease once again, comfortable in this skin.
Thank you for being a part of my story.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Somethings I found

http://www.emotioneric.com/

This boy is quite funny and although I thought I could not be drawn into his "monkey like" web I actually spent way too much time on this site. Then I thought..I could do this.
(without any more bum flashes like in september - don't bother it is baleeted)

http://www.nanowrimo.org/
I am doing this. Well I am registered. The rules state that the content must be fictional. This I struggle with as I think heroinegirl content is way more interesting than anything I could ever make up. But, I like a challenge, so I might try to do it. Now I just need an idea. Darling Maggot is particpating as well and I am looking forward to reading along. ( and copying)
Jokes.


This is also another inspiration for my novel. Note before, this link is not work safe and contains images of real dolls and thier "boyfriends"
Big Time Barbies

10 comments:

darling maggot said...

i see that my blog has taken its rightful place at the top of your links. i approve of this.

you shall be rightfully rewarded.

/royal trumpet

in10sity said...

So let me get this straight... I already missed the September bum flashing? I had it down on my calendar as being in November.

So unfair...

Stolenswan said...

I'm registered for the write-a-thon as well. So if you need some moral support in the form of emails, just let me know. :)

HeroineGirl said...

http://www.viceland.com/issues/v11n4/htdocs/endless.php

HeroineGirl said...

This fascinates me, this may be my subject matter.
I just have to locate a latex lover.

HeroineGirl said...

tonight I am organising a webcast..see you all there.
You will need yahoo , to chat to HG.
For one night only !

P.s The bf is away and I am very frightened !
This way I can tell you all about my day and my wierded out visitor.

HeroineGirl said...

Ahh yes , you will need to add me to yahoo to say hello.
My sign on is lilmisschemistry. I am live at the moment for the next 2 hours. Good luck and see you on the other side.

Heroinegirl awaits.

(I should be doing memoirs)

google nut said...

Hello,
I just happened upon your blog and it's proven to be quite interesting. I run a bird feeder website at http://www.bigchimes.com and I have some deals you may find interesting this spring. I will return often to your blog and check out your new posts. Good luck and keep it going!

Pantyhoser said...

Your blog is truly amazing. I have a fetish foot group blog with hot erotic stories and pictures related to pantyhose and foot fetish. Take a look at Pantyhosed Feet Gallery Viewer

Erik Mann said...

another great blog from you guys. i'd point you to mine but it isn't yet the way I'd like it. i do have a website that I think is cool, kind of almost about martial art wallpaper