A Note From The Writer



Welcome to the archived blog posts (when I was a wee blogger, wet behind the ears and not aware of spell check and various other gramatical structures!) I have kept the writings unedited or reworked as I am in the process of doing a massive rewrite of my entire life, many posts I have yet to publish and this blog was merely writing practise for the massive job of sorting out my emotions whilst retelling the story as cuttingly real and dramatic as the real memory was.. some of the posts contained are raw, streaming emotion.. many posts although painful to write, had a tremendously cathartic effect - cheaper than therapy one would say. I welcome new and old readers to keep in touch via my author email (sensualexplorersatHotmaildotcom) if you have any questions or wish to share the feelings and emotions raised by my work.
I will announce the publish date and title whenever it happens and I have been clean now for three years. It is possible.
But it is never easy. It's a lifelong journey, I will always be an addict, but I must stay one step ahead of myself and protect all that can be ruined in the eternal struggle to be
at ease once again, comfortable in this skin.
Thank you for being a part of my story.

Friday, October 22, 2004

Sleep For Now


I think I am coming down with tonsilitis..my throat feels like it has made out with a cheesegrater and then spilt a vat of vinegar down its front. Very precious. Lots of memoirs in the works. Great ideas and Great Memories are happening this weekend ! I am excited about one particular idea that I am going to be blogging tommorow a special memoir from another member of the heroinegirl family. No hints just yet, as I only aim to tease my lovelies.

It's late friday night in Australia so I might just call it a night, the negotiator (ho-hum) is on the "idiot box" and the BF is feeling rather neglected thesedays, so I might dedicate tonight a special night to please him. That normally means telly, icecream and strawberries culminating in some nice cuddles and stuff. He will blush at this, but I mean - I am mid twenties with no children and a dirty mind - the jig is up. We all know I am a bad girl.

A question for the comment punters - If your penis/vagina spoke to you for the first time - What would it say ? I am very curious .......
Sweet dreams by the way and have I told you lately..that I love you ;)

HG


5 comments:

no_more_pills said...

HG, my best wishes for a speedy recovery from that sore throat, hopefully it's not tonsilitis (are you're tonsils red, puffy & inflamed?), hopefully it's just a throat infection or something that doesn't require antibiotics or a throat culture or an operation. About 2 months ago I had a terribly sore throatache, one of those where it hurts to swallow or eat or drink and I didn't want to pay the doctors fees to go in so I telephoned & sweet-talked a nurse into getting the doctor to fax a prescription for promethazine with codeine cough syrup to a local pharmacy for me. The key is finding that balance between sounding sick enough to need it but not sick enough for them to want you to come in right away. And mentioning that you just can't afford to pay for another doctors visit right now & that you've seen him before helps too. Assure them that if it doesn't get better you'll come in in 5 days or so. That cough syrup with warm apple cider and honey-lemon tea worked like a charm, and in about 5 days, my sore throat cleared up and I didn't have those nasty medical bills from a doctors visit to pay.

If my penis could talk, the first thing it would say to me was, "Listen, thanks again. We make a helluva team."

Anonymous said...

Mine would say..
Can you stop squeezing me, I am as tight as Im gonna get sister. And please, that is not my fucking G spot.
Lower..Higher...

HG

Micha Lindsey said...

Mine would say: "I'm sooo bored and deprived, just one good banging and I'll be happy for at least another couple of years... PLEASE! I'm begging you... You're no saint, so why must you keep pretending??"

Micha Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Micha Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.