A Note From The Writer



Welcome to the archived blog posts (when I was a wee blogger, wet behind the ears and not aware of spell check and various other gramatical structures!) I have kept the writings unedited or reworked as I am in the process of doing a massive rewrite of my entire life, many posts I have yet to publish and this blog was merely writing practise for the massive job of sorting out my emotions whilst retelling the story as cuttingly real and dramatic as the real memory was.. some of the posts contained are raw, streaming emotion.. many posts although painful to write, had a tremendously cathartic effect - cheaper than therapy one would say. I welcome new and old readers to keep in touch via my author email (sensualexplorersatHotmaildotcom) if you have any questions or wish to share the feelings and emotions raised by my work.
I will announce the publish date and title whenever it happens and I have been clean now for three years. It is possible.
But it is never easy. It's a lifelong journey, I will always be an addict, but I must stay one step ahead of myself and protect all that can be ruined in the eternal struggle to be
at ease once again, comfortable in this skin.
Thank you for being a part of my story.

Sunday, October 03, 2004

My Island Home


This is where I live...Brisbane. My work building is just out of shot. You cannot swim in the river but you can catch the Rivercat around, which is nice. I used to live on the coast and now I have moved to the "city". As you can see - it is not that big ! Perfect for little me.
This photo reproduced courtesy of a third party and is copyright protected.

5 comments:

Cerridwen said...

cool pix HG! nice to see the city where you live. Thanks for stopping by my blog. as to the language thingy...I am better in English than any other language but Ido try to learn through my sister. I did show her your blog. I hope you know that it helps a lot of people appreciate what they have in their life and to better understand those who has or had the affliction of the nasty alcohol & drugs in their life may it be through their family or their friends... keep sane and take care!

darling maggot said...

::...calculating satnav co-ordinates...::
::...triangulating position...::
::...prioritizing results...::

::...target acquired...::

NOW WE CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER, MY DARLING!!!

lolololol

just teasing. nice view. ;)

ps: comments are broken in the previous post, yeah?

HeroineGirl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HeroineGirl said...

Brisbane is a nice place, but I am originally from the coast and that is nice I will post some more pictures of some places , I describe in the blog. Should be fun.

I think blogger had some issues with links and also comments, but they seem to be working now, I really need to organise a back up for this blog, what if something happens?

I would be "up shit creek in a barbwire canoe without a paddle" ( aussie saying - I told you we are wierdo's)

HG (hug)

HeroineGirl said...

LOL Darling - you ARE the living end .
That's what I dig about you.
I am very good at staying hidden, but maybe I want someone to find me.

Maybe ;)