A Note From The Writer



Welcome to the archived blog posts (when I was a wee blogger, wet behind the ears and not aware of spell check and various other gramatical structures!) I have kept the writings unedited or reworked as I am in the process of doing a massive rewrite of my entire life, many posts I have yet to publish and this blog was merely writing practise for the massive job of sorting out my emotions whilst retelling the story as cuttingly real and dramatic as the real memory was.. some of the posts contained are raw, streaming emotion.. many posts although painful to write, had a tremendously cathartic effect - cheaper than therapy one would say. I welcome new and old readers to keep in touch via my author email (sensualexplorersatHotmaildotcom) if you have any questions or wish to share the feelings and emotions raised by my work.
I will announce the publish date and title whenever it happens and I have been clean now for three years. It is possible.
But it is never easy. It's a lifelong journey, I will always be an addict, but I must stay one step ahead of myself and protect all that can be ruined in the eternal struggle to be
at ease once again, comfortable in this skin.
Thank you for being a part of my story.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

My Big Fat Blog

To my lovelies,

I was locked out ! Could not post ! My blog wouldn't even load - but low and behold it is here this morning , thank goodness as none of my material is backed up, so I had a very fitful night of sleep. I will be back tonight , so you can check back then for a memoir. Promise !

Thank you guys for all the lovely feedback and emails of late. Very cool !

So I didn't get to post my usual memoir and as we say in aussie land - Spewin ! But, on the plus side I did wake to some lovely comments and lots of little girls and boi's on the guestmap - Deffo made me smile .

Very tired at the moment as my meds have been stepped up, and they are really draining - so I am just trying to pace myself :) I love you guys for your support and I really appreciate it . Sometimes, I am not always strong - sometimes, you just want to be amoungst friends :)
Have a great day!

Heroinegirl.
XX

4 comments:

darling maggot said...

feel better soon, sooky lala.

Starzz said...

Oh Darl - Never mind! Looking forward to your next memoir. Hope ya feelin' better soon. X

Sabrina_C said...

i've got a blow up doll and she looks like you little girl, well, the two of us have made a special world, little girl--so welcome to the dollhouse, i've got it all set up for you.meow

Trish said...

You are a very special person. Take CARE. Words are power, and your writing is powerful...