A Note From The Writer



Welcome to the archived blog posts (when I was a wee blogger, wet behind the ears and not aware of spell check and various other gramatical structures!) I have kept the writings unedited or reworked as I am in the process of doing a massive rewrite of my entire life, many posts I have yet to publish and this blog was merely writing practise for the massive job of sorting out my emotions whilst retelling the story as cuttingly real and dramatic as the real memory was.. some of the posts contained are raw, streaming emotion.. many posts although painful to write, had a tremendously cathartic effect - cheaper than therapy one would say. I welcome new and old readers to keep in touch via my author email (sensualexplorersatHotmaildotcom) if you have any questions or wish to share the feelings and emotions raised by my work.
I will announce the publish date and title whenever it happens and I have been clean now for three years. It is possible.
But it is never easy. It's a lifelong journey, I will always be an addict, but I must stay one step ahead of myself and protect all that can be ruined in the eternal struggle to be
at ease once again, comfortable in this skin.
Thank you for being a part of my story.

Monday, October 04, 2004

If I ain't got you

Some people search for a fountain
Promises forever young
Some people need three dozen roses
And that's the only way to prove you love them
And in a world on a silver platter
And wondering what it means
No one to share, no one who truly cares for me
Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you



The way you touch me on the outside of my softest skin. Your warm and generous hands cruising the small of my back , the fuzz underneath your fingers is all you feel - yet you feel me baby? Annoint me with your quicksilver kisses.
With you , it is more than enough, I am everything I wanted to be.
You make me feel like you could kiss away the pain - and it won't be back.
You are all I need. I didn't ever dare to dream we would meet. Only in the movies....maybe not.
The night is so still and all I hear is our entwined sighs over the soft radio. As you lay me down so precious, I am lost in your eyes, like this moment is all I ever wanted , all I could never feel. Let's make love.
I won't cry tonight as your inside me and we are together. Every touch reminds me of how lucky we are, thank you for helping me get better and thank you for sticking around..you are my best friend and you are...my all.

Forever Indebted,

(But for now, Let's make love)

This is for the BF, he is the most amazing person I will ever meet in my life, he doesn't get the biggest of mentions on my blog , because his part of HG has not begun yet, in your eyes. But in my eyes, everyday he is there for me , quietly supporting all of my dreams ...even the silly ones I have...you just smile.

He is my white knight , the battles are not always over baby, but I won't stop trying. Thank you so so so much, I love you.

HG




1 comment:

Biek said...

Very beautifull words again HG, he's such a lucky person having you around.

Greetings,
Biek