A Note From The Writer



Welcome to the archived blog posts (when I was a wee blogger, wet behind the ears and not aware of spell check and various other gramatical structures!) I have kept the writings unedited or reworked as I am in the process of doing a massive rewrite of my entire life, many posts I have yet to publish and this blog was merely writing practise for the massive job of sorting out my emotions whilst retelling the story as cuttingly real and dramatic as the real memory was.. some of the posts contained are raw, streaming emotion.. many posts although painful to write, had a tremendously cathartic effect - cheaper than therapy one would say. I welcome new and old readers to keep in touch via my author email (sensualexplorersatHotmaildotcom) if you have any questions or wish to share the feelings and emotions raised by my work.
I will announce the publish date and title whenever it happens and I have been clean now for three years. It is possible.
But it is never easy. It's a lifelong journey, I will always be an addict, but I must stay one step ahead of myself and protect all that can be ruined in the eternal struggle to be
at ease once again, comfortable in this skin.
Thank you for being a part of my story.

Thursday, October 07, 2004

HG Highlights

Very Tired Tonight. I am doing very well at Taekwondo, I think I will be ready to go for my first grading in November, which is really inspiring. My medication I am having at the moment is making me really sick and tired ( of being sick and tired) but I am not going to quit going to Martial Arts as I think I have found a really good pressure valve , all the punching and kicking is so cathartic - especially the shouting - I have a roar that even scares me sometimes.
Not to mention all the hot buffy look-a-likes blackbelts that are training me - phwoar!
Being kick ass has never looked so good. I will post memoirs on the weekend, one more day of work and then the big weekend and lots of material.. Doe anyone have any photo requests of things that I have mentioned in the blog? Places I have mentioned in my blog , heroin addiction information , Australia, whatever really? Please leave these suggestions in the comments and I will select a few ideas and post the pictures on the weekend. I can't post pictures of other "characters" in this blog because of privacy reasons.
I was supposed to be faceless as well - but I blew that...what can I say.
I'm a showpony!

For the new readers, or people that joined late I have compiled a little list of posts that help build the story of HG. Most of them are now final edit - but please keep in mind I am officially NOT claiming to be a professional writer - I am just a wee little blogger bunny.

My favorite memoirs Part Une

Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda

This was the first entry I really spoke about my Stepmother. I was too frightened to do it , for fear that she would read it one day and spit on me. Part of me is still scared to share - part of me , when writing - just can't stop. In this entry, you learn about my childhood and how it began. Much more on this, but this was the begginning - in many ways for me and the audience to understanding HG

Counterfeit-confidence.

This was another first. The first time I actually wrote down I had sex for money. You were the first to read it and I reworded it so many times, lol, and I think I hid this post from BF for about three weeks and then I sent him the URL. Rough I know, that he read along with everyone else, but as I said million times before, this stuff is buried way down below. Sometimes you can say it to the shadows , before coming out of the darkness. Plus I mention the Ex here. I love writing about him. Tragic yet beautiful lovestory. I would not change a minute.

Special-moments

Another early post that I like. Just because I always knew when you reread it with the knowledge of HeroineGirl , it has many hidden meanings , some of you may have discovered - some of you still have to find out.

Write and They Shall Come

This is the memoir where I stopped worrying about site traffic and links and started to just let it flow. I also describe my first intimate experience with The Ex and the personal sex life of a drug addicted mixed up and very sick little girl. This is the first part of the abortion story and I think a turning point , it started to hurt. I was crying a lot through the posting - But it never felt so good.

Ice Age

Always a hard post as I knew some people are offended by the idea that I could not keep the baby. I was relieved when not one person sent me any hatemail and just let me deal with things my way and share them as they happened. I have been left alone by the critics and for that I am grateful - life is meant for smiling !

& I will always love you

The Abortion conclusion. There is one more post though I would like to do about the after effects on the relationship with The Ex as things definately do change. I still remember all the details of this day and I really enjoyed taking people behind the curtains of such a place - to show that you can survive anything with a little spirit. My favorite line - you know the STRONG one. That somes up everything I am trying to do with this blog. I want to share that power of survival. God knows it is mine to give.

I have many more, because I really do love the memoirs and the special part they have to play for HeroineGirl.I will choose some others from the selection another time. Please feel free to comment on the readings on this thread so I can answer your questions accurately. Thank you to the linkers - you guys are the bee's knees. Yes ! From the gutter to the stars - one blog a time.

Yours

HG



HG

3 comments:

Biek said...

Don't let anyone fool you HG, you ARE a writer. 'They' just haven't noticed yet ;-) Give it some time and you'll get where you'd want to be, at least there's no doubt about that in my mind.

HeroineGirl said...

You are the best :)
Seriously, you have been there since day one !Thank you and a thousand times goodnight XX
HG

darling maggot said...

biek is right. you are a writer and it isn't just because you spin a good yarn. your attention to detail, the visual expression and the internal dialogue is singular and wonderful. i think if you ever decided to write to get published, your efforts will likely be rewarded, sooky lala.

as for pictures, i would like to see a picture of an oz toilet in mid-flush, so i can see the water go around the other direction.