A Note From The Writer



Welcome to the archived blog posts (when I was a wee blogger, wet behind the ears and not aware of spell check and various other gramatical structures!) I have kept the writings unedited or reworked as I am in the process of doing a massive rewrite of my entire life, many posts I have yet to publish and this blog was merely writing practise for the massive job of sorting out my emotions whilst retelling the story as cuttingly real and dramatic as the real memory was.. some of the posts contained are raw, streaming emotion.. many posts although painful to write, had a tremendously cathartic effect - cheaper than therapy one would say. I welcome new and old readers to keep in touch via my author email (sensualexplorersatHotmaildotcom) if you have any questions or wish to share the feelings and emotions raised by my work.
I will announce the publish date and title whenever it happens and I have been clean now for three years. It is possible.
But it is never easy. It's a lifelong journey, I will always be an addict, but I must stay one step ahead of myself and protect all that can be ruined in the eternal struggle to be
at ease once again, comfortable in this skin.
Thank you for being a part of my story.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Forget Me Not

Forget Me Not
I am Doll parts.
Doll Face ..Doll Heart.
How much I miss him.
How much I will never forget him.
How much I regret that we do not still have each other
How much I am glad
How much this makes it sad.
I write like I am still in love with you..
Maybe just the idea of you..
Is the only drug I wanted..
My one true weakness.
Was just to be loved.
Love
Your heroinegirl forever.

4 comments:

no_more_pills said...

You're such an amazing artist, those graphic banners are so creative.
One of these days maybe you'll wind up at an advertising company, and they'll think you're just fabulous. And until then, ... I do.

The Anti-Puritan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Anti-Puritan said...

P.S. I'm flattered to learn what you think of my blog.

The Anti-Puritan said...

[I deleted my earlier version of this comment because one of the links didn't work properly. I had to fix the permalink to HG's comment by inserting a "c" between the # symbol and the long number.]

Beautiful poem.

Thank you for your feedback. Anything I can say in response must sound glib and patronizing, but I'll say some things anyway.

I think the last sentence of your comment sums it all up: “In the end, it is a battle only against yourself.” Many human beings struggle with compulsive, self-defeating behaviors. It's one of the tragic elements of the human condition that, in my opinion, no government can protect us against. If drugs didn't exist, many of us would get in trouble in other ways. I have no substance-abuse problems, but I have other serious problems managing my life. I'm in danger of being thrown out of my apartment because I'm not willing to keep it clean, to name one example.

The Anti-Puritan