A Note From The Writer



Welcome to the archived blog posts (when I was a wee blogger, wet behind the ears and not aware of spell check and various other gramatical structures!) I have kept the writings unedited or reworked as I am in the process of doing a massive rewrite of my entire life, many posts I have yet to publish and this blog was merely writing practise for the massive job of sorting out my emotions whilst retelling the story as cuttingly real and dramatic as the real memory was.. some of the posts contained are raw, streaming emotion.. many posts although painful to write, had a tremendously cathartic effect - cheaper than therapy one would say. I welcome new and old readers to keep in touch via my author email (sensualexplorersatHotmaildotcom) if you have any questions or wish to share the feelings and emotions raised by my work.
I will announce the publish date and title whenever it happens and I have been clean now for three years. It is possible.
But it is never easy. It's a lifelong journey, I will always be an addict, but I must stay one step ahead of myself and protect all that can be ruined in the eternal struggle to be
at ease once again, comfortable in this skin.
Thank you for being a part of my story.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Fairytale Friendships

Carrie: Samantha is my friend. She's my family. My insides. She will be fine because she has to be fine. That's how important she is to me."

Throughout the trials and tribulations of being just a girl, finding the perfect career, dealing with my imperfections as I changed physically into the woman I am now , my challenges, my triumphs and my darkest hours , I have had the help of some marvelous women. My best friends. Just like me, we started out as girls with a lunchbox full of candy pink dreams, and now we have exchanged them for sleek mobile phones, laptops and memories. I know that from the points around the globe, they read with me. We all finally smile together. To you, I say this ;

I can't wait to smell your babies. I can't wait to see him lift the veil off your beautiful face. I can't wait to see you when I get off that plane. I can't wait for you to tell me - you're getting married. I can remember the beaches , the outfits, the braces , the tears , the heartbreaks. I remember losing you.
I remember you finding me.

Some are getting married, some are graduating, some are just blossoming and some are getting well. Some are leaving, some are coming home. What we have is something amazing and something I see in front of me always, even though distance seperates us - it doesn't have to matter so much.
I see the plaque on the wall - you're a doctor now baby.
I see you pushing the pram - and I see the proud parents.
I see true love and I see happy ending.
I see us at funerals. I see us in happier times.

I see continuing challenge and I see that we may need each other.
I want you to dye my hair when it goes grey, and tell me it does'nt need it for at least another ten years. I want you to hold my baby. I want you to catch my bouquet. All of you. I mean all of you. I want to waltz with you forever.
I want the fairytale - with my fairies.

I see that you are important.
I see that I love you, and all that you have to offer - your experience.

I see , you. And, I know damn well you see straight into me.

See you soon

Check out our theme song - has the hottest clip.

HG



5 comments:

lieawulf said...

hi, thanks for visiting my blog. How's your grading test. Hope you did well ^__^

HeroineGirl said...

Thank you.
*bows*

I didn't mean all that stuff about kicking asses in class and having a huge crush on my instructor.
*cough*

All for self defense ;)
I know :)

Tanya said...

Hey! You commented on my blog a little while ago looking for the Jennifer Connelly layout, and I only saw it now, my bad!
it's http://www.blogskins.com
in the keyword search, just type in jennifer connelly and it should show up.
i hope you'll like it.

HeroineGirl said...

Yes I saw the layout, it is very pretty :)
I have decided to just stay the same as this template services my needs quite well and loads quite fast.
Plus I think the celebrity thing might detract from the "reality" programming that we enjoy, here at Heroinegirl. Thanks for the visit, please pop in again :)

lyra said...

hey thanks for the comment . . cool blog too . . stop back often :)