A Note From The Writer



Welcome to the archived blog posts (when I was a wee blogger, wet behind the ears and not aware of spell check and various other gramatical structures!) I have kept the writings unedited or reworked as I am in the process of doing a massive rewrite of my entire life, many posts I have yet to publish and this blog was merely writing practise for the massive job of sorting out my emotions whilst retelling the story as cuttingly real and dramatic as the real memory was.. some of the posts contained are raw, streaming emotion.. many posts although painful to write, had a tremendously cathartic effect - cheaper than therapy one would say. I welcome new and old readers to keep in touch via my author email (sensualexplorersatHotmaildotcom) if you have any questions or wish to share the feelings and emotions raised by my work.
I will announce the publish date and title whenever it happens and I have been clean now for three years. It is possible.
But it is never easy. It's a lifelong journey, I will always be an addict, but I must stay one step ahead of myself and protect all that can be ruined in the eternal struggle to be
at ease once again, comfortable in this skin.
Thank you for being a part of my story.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Dirty Lil Stopout

I am so tired from training. Just watched The Apprentice and that Carolyn - whoa - nearly said it wrong ( you're fired) is going to give me nightmares tonight. She is sooo mean ! She should really start a blog or something. I mean seriously, even The Donald could. I am not blogging tonight cos it is midnight and someone is calling my name to bed.
It's always best to sell out when the "stocks" are up .
If you know what I mean.
A thousand times goodnight
HG

5 comments:

HeroineGirl said...

In case anyone missed it in the comments. I am not going backwards and I am going to settle on the cold tin food option and make my way to my dreams, one blog at a time. Thanks guys, you are good friends , aren't you, yes you are , you are *puppy dog voice*
Ok enough. Erm.. what else is goss, what did you guys think of my last post - everyone is stunned mullets.
If you want to comment to my email, don't use hushmail anymore, that fills up, my little mailbox is now at heroinegirl@gmail.

We could date. Just joking. I have just done training and I'm all hyped up on coca-cola. So forgive me.
Oh and the archives are back, no fast moves or the template will crash, it is only held together by spit and a dirty shoelace but hey - it's readable.
I am taking out some of the images, namely the butt one, as I want to be taken seriously ...( That was so Paris) I mean I was in a G banger and it was a dare, and hey we are all friends right..RIGHT !
But no more ass.

Darling Maggot , you have been called out.
It is your turn to post a foto of your fat ass.
I am sure you agreed to this ?
I have the logs ;)

HG

no_more_pills said...

HeroineGirl said...
... I am not going backwards and I am going to settle on the cold tin food option and make my way to my dreams, one blog at a time.
We could date. Just joking. ... as I want to be taken seriously ...

*date?* oh, that'd be fabulous. just joking? *sighs*

I think, *and I'm being completely serious here* that you ought to drag and drop some pieces from the site into a manuscript and shop it around a few publishers.

Heroine girl, the memoirs

since you have copyright to the pictures too, include hi-resolution banner pictures printed on photopaper in between pages in the manuscript.

That picture of you with the braids over your eyes at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27868594@N00/943562/
that should be the cover picture

It's just a feeling I have that a book like that could sell a few hundred thousand copies. Your writing style just grabs out at the reader's soul, without ever meeting you they feel like they know you, because of what you write, they feel like two people drowning at sea holding on to each other, keeping their heads above water. I don't think a publisher could turn it down. In fact, I'll buy a copy. Will you sign it for me? And then you could have a little picture of the book on the side of the blog, with a link to the amazon.com HeroineGirl memoirs purchase page. Or you could publish it yourself through iUniverse, post a book purchase link & a paypal account and mail the copies out individually.

I can see it already, as one of those slim books, 80-100 pages, 35% color illustrations, about 8 in. x 5.5 in., retailing for between $8.95 and $11.95

Biek said...

So you're saying mean people should start Blogs ... hmmm interresting thought you got there HG ... :P

It's good to read you've made your mind up and are going forwards. Good for you girl, it's the only way to go and even get somewhere in the end.

Anonymous said...

This is completely unrelated to your post, but what the heck. I think that you have one of the most interesting and hauting blogs I have ever read, but I wanted to thank you for referring to Jason Mulgrave. His has to be one of the funniest and most introspective blogs out there.

HeroineGirl said...

Thanks Jason , lol.
Gotta love those guerilla commenting tactics...as we all like to say.. your blog is ...

Intense...

This does not count as props for my site , you should really be linking to anyone - Fat eye for the skinny guy is my new man, I mean what other guy would rate me four hamburgers ;)

I will get Jason to post here , we chat a bit and he is a lovely guy, smooth and delicous, like dairy whip.
Link on the fat page , I mean front page.

I love these funny blogs, they make me pee my pants !
Jason Mulgrave
Fat Eye for The Skinny Guy
Necrophiliac and somtthin, you will see the link for it on Fat eyes, and I will do a proper post tonight as I am getting lots of shout outs.

Including a move into the Radical Otherness section, on Post Modern. (link at front) I am quite chuffed about this, as Olympia is a very discerning lady when it comes to good taste, at first I thought maybe I would dwindle at the bottom forever, so what a pleasant (but hard worked for) suprise. Thank you.
Ok I have to go to work, I know.
Totally wierd.

Love
Heroinegirl