A Note From The Writer



Welcome to the archived blog posts (when I was a wee blogger, wet behind the ears and not aware of spell check and various other gramatical structures!) I have kept the writings unedited or reworked as I am in the process of doing a massive rewrite of my entire life, many posts I have yet to publish and this blog was merely writing practise for the massive job of sorting out my emotions whilst retelling the story as cuttingly real and dramatic as the real memory was.. some of the posts contained are raw, streaming emotion.. many posts although painful to write, had a tremendously cathartic effect - cheaper than therapy one would say. I welcome new and old readers to keep in touch via my author email (sensualexplorersatHotmaildotcom) if you have any questions or wish to share the feelings and emotions raised by my work.
I will announce the publish date and title whenever it happens and I have been clean now for three years. It is possible.
But it is never easy. It's a lifelong journey, I will always be an addict, but I must stay one step ahead of myself and protect all that can be ruined in the eternal struggle to be
at ease once again, comfortable in this skin.
Thank you for being a part of my story.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Bitter Pills

Image000

"And my question to you is, how did this come to pass? How did this one life fall so far and fast?" Suzanne Vega.

6 comments:

Raven said...

You have been kissed by the blog fairy... hmmm, interesting out take on life... come see if you like mine... plezeee... visit my blogg o rific... http://ukspice82.blogspot.com Thanks a zillion...

darling maggot said...

wow not only am i not on #3 like you said, it looks like i've completely fallen off the top 5!!!

/slits wrists

Sabrina_C said...

i am really lazy about changing the links, sorry. i promise to try to get to it soon, so many of those links are fucking dead or fucking lame. but i am lazy, terminal illness. ick. send me an IM sometime--i am always good for a chat.

Fat Dude said...

which one am I? Fucking dead or fucking lame?

I shall enjoy being number 1 until HG realizes my blog totally sucks.

HeroineGirl said...

Yay! Lots of people have added the pin to the blog and if you haven't - you just are not a true heroinegirl fan! Love you all lovelies. I have had the major bad news this weekend, with a really bad case of discrimination towards me , involving my health.
Without saying too much, people treat you different when they find out about you, and I guess I have learnt that now. I won't be silenced though, and if people decide to judge me on it ( people I already know) then in my idea, I am better off without them.
I have many new friends now anyway - right:P

I never liked the girl anyway and I know she always hated me, it still stinks though that she tries to bring me down and make me feel less of a person.
Sometimes, it does get me down.

I confess.

HeroineGirl said...

I just reread that and to clarify , this person is a prominent person in my life and because of my past she will not let her children around me, which makes it hard when I am seeing the father.
Sigh.