A Note From The Writer



Welcome to the archived blog posts (when I was a wee blogger, wet behind the ears and not aware of spell check and various other gramatical structures!) I have kept the writings unedited or reworked as I am in the process of doing a massive rewrite of my entire life, many posts I have yet to publish and this blog was merely writing practise for the massive job of sorting out my emotions whilst retelling the story as cuttingly real and dramatic as the real memory was.. some of the posts contained are raw, streaming emotion.. many posts although painful to write, had a tremendously cathartic effect - cheaper than therapy one would say. I welcome new and old readers to keep in touch via my author email (sensualexplorersatHotmaildotcom) if you have any questions or wish to share the feelings and emotions raised by my work.
I will announce the publish date and title whenever it happens and I have been clean now for three years. It is possible.
But it is never easy. It's a lifelong journey, I will always be an addict, but I must stay one step ahead of myself and protect all that can be ruined in the eternal struggle to be
at ease once again, comfortable in this skin.
Thank you for being a part of my story.

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Bathhouse

I am soaking in the tiny bath at the bottom of my shower. Outside, the rain softly falls. So soft.
The amber hues of candlelight pick up a trail of downy hair on the nape of my neck.
My hair is still clinging with the drips of rose oil and warmth , the bouquet of flowers blossoming with every heady inhale. As I lean back into my watery garden, the bubbles fizzle between my thighs and then I am submerged and warm in every part of me. Delicious. It is so quiet and all the town is sleepy on a Sunday. Blue rain and darkness at my window. The only sound the rumble of distant thunder.
HG

P.s I made you something my lovelies ..on the weekend.
As promised..something old and something new. Before you click the link though, play a song that reminds you of me..I promise it is worth it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27868594@N00/sets/23486/show/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ive been readin your blog over the last couple of weeks, u are an amazing person who valadates the expression " if it dosnt kill me its makes me stronger".
Life is hard, thats how to get the most out of it. Your photos are hot u would have my dough if i lived on the gold coast

Micha Lindsey said...

Your blog is one of my favorites by far!!!

Thank you for visiting Sideways Falling and feel free to use anything from it any time you like...

I only update it about once a week or so but hopefully it's worth checking out.

Warmest wishes!

darling maggot said...

you were a darling then and you're a darling now.

i'm a darling, too, but just a maggot...

>:P

Atomic Bombshell said...

very cool... thank you