A Note From The Writer



Welcome to the archived blog posts (when I was a wee blogger, wet behind the ears and not aware of spell check and various other gramatical structures!) I have kept the writings unedited or reworked as I am in the process of doing a massive rewrite of my entire life, many posts I have yet to publish and this blog was merely writing practise for the massive job of sorting out my emotions whilst retelling the story as cuttingly real and dramatic as the real memory was.. some of the posts contained are raw, streaming emotion.. many posts although painful to write, had a tremendously cathartic effect - cheaper than therapy one would say. I welcome new and old readers to keep in touch via my author email (sensualexplorersatHotmaildotcom) if you have any questions or wish to share the feelings and emotions raised by my work.
I will announce the publish date and title whenever it happens and I have been clean now for three years. It is possible.
But it is never easy. It's a lifelong journey, I will always be an addict, but I must stay one step ahead of myself and protect all that can be ruined in the eternal struggle to be
at ease once again, comfortable in this skin.
Thank you for being a part of my story.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Thunder Only Happens When It's Raining

This blog has about nine friends. It is the "nicely-no-friends-blog". Together though, through the tumultuous our little gang will struggle forward. Some bloggers have I think decided not to link due to the unglamorous portrayal of The Game - most blogs on the subject are more flowery and perhaps depict a different angle on WG however most of my experiences I have seen reflected as well on their blogs.. That is splendid.
I earnt a lot of money too - I just did not have the willpower to buy Hermes handbags ( although I totally lust these and have nothing against girls that have ones) and prefered to feed my heroin addiction. My story is not to glamourise drug use either, but to alternatively show the other side to the spectrum.
I think that cannot be underrated.

I do not want to endorse the old cliche junkie WG as I know my worth and intellect empower me to enjoy the profession I did choose. Forever the social butterfly, I just mixed more pollen than others darling. I I am in good company enough to consider the facets of my employment.
Oh guess what - I'm quitting work ! Supergirl is coming to rescue me!

But in terms of only doing SW to feed a drug habit? It is very possible.
However, there are many ways to skin a cat, my friend.
I got better and so can thousands. If you know someone affected by drugs and that means someone who may consequently know someone who is battling or conquering a drug addiction - then for certain show them the link - spread the word.
I'm about to start to link with some recovery boards and the like, which will add a lovely new dimension to whole sincerity of my cause.

Thank you very much to Biek - the uberfan of HG - If any time the writing gets too hard then I just remember your encouragement - Thanks mate! ( thats aussie speak for you)

The steamed vegies are just about done and the mushroom gravy is growing tepid.

Must dash X HG



11 comments:

Biek said...

Goodday missy, (that's a Dutchman trying his best at his movie-aussie ;-)

Too much honor for me HG, and I mean way too much. The credits all go to you girl, after all you do all the writing and allthough my own 'problems' are not quite that relevant compared to the enormous mountain I think you had to climb, I do know how hard it can be to put them down and share them with the world.

And what could possibly, in any way, be unglamourous about you writing down what you went through for others to read it and possibly get their own lifes back on track? I can't think of a better way to use a Blog than that but that might just me and my simple mind ;-)

It's so great of you to write your experiences down so others can take note and maybe even use the hints and tips to get a better life themselves. Truly very noble. (Biek bows deeply for you HG, and means it) Keep it up girl, 'cause you're doing fine :-)

designer inspired handbags said...

You must stop blogging! You are making my blogs look bad! Just kidding. Great stuf here. Thought I'd post.
designer inspired handbags

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon many have machines which not insuranced,
you have a unique opportunity only today to receive insurance the machine free of charge
auto insurance
auto insurance
cars insurance
cars insurance
texas car insurance
texas car insurance
car insurance quotes
car insurance quotes
car insurance policy
car insurance policy
xanax
phentermine
buy tramadol

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

Anonymous said...

Mmm my sweety private weblink collection. I hope you enjoy it !
ass parade
naruto xxx





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About Christmas
merry christmas

Anonymous said...

Hello. Prompt how to get acquainted with the girl it to me to like. But does not know about it
I have read through one history
Each of you has your personal story; it is your history. Keeping a diary or writing your feelings in a special notebook is a wonderful way to learn how to think and write about who you are -- to develop your own identity and voice.

People of all ages are able to do this. Your own history is special because of your circumstances: your cultural, racial, religious or ethnic background. Your story is also part of human history, a part of the story of the dignity and worth of all human beings. By putting opinions and thoughts into words, you, too, can give voice to your inner self and strivings.

A long entry by Anne Frank on April 5, 1944, written after more than a year and a half of hiding from the Nazis, describes the range of emotions 14-year-old Anne is experiencing:

". . . but the moment I was alone I knew I was going to cry my eyes out. I slid to the floor in my nightgown and began by saying my prayers, very fervently. Then I drew my knees to my chest, lay my head on my arms and cried, all huddled up on the bare floor. A loud sob brought me back down to earth, and I choked back my tears, since I didn't want anyone next door to hear me . . .

"And now it's really over. I finally realized that I must do my school work to keep from being ignorant, to get on in life, to become a journalist, because that's what I want! I know I can write. A few of my stories are good, my descriptions of the Secret Annex are humorous, much of my diary is vivid and alive, but . . . it remains to be seen whether I really have talent . . .

"When I write I can shake off all my cares. My sorrow disappears, my spirits are revived! But, and that's a big question, will I ever be able to write something great, will I ever become a journalist or a writer? I hope so, oh, I hope so very much, because writing allows me to record everything, all my thoughts, ideals and fantasies.

"I haven't worked on Cady's Life for ages. In my mind I've worked out exactly what happens next, but the story doesn't seem to be coming along very well. I might never finish it, and it'll wind up in the wastepaper basket or the stove. That's a horrible thought, but then I say to myself, "At the age of 14 and with so little experience, you can't write about philosophy.' So onward and upward, with renewed spirits. It'll all work out, because I'm determined to write! Yours, Anne M. Frank

For those of you interested in reading some of Anne Frank's first stories and essays, including a version of Cady's Life, see Tales From the Secret Annex (Doubleday, 1996). Next: Reviewing and revising your writing

Anonymous said...

xanax
phentermine
buy tramadol
big breast
merry christmas
ass parade
naruto xxx
auto insurance
auto insurance
cars insurance
cars insurance
texas car insurance
texas car insurance
car insurance quotes
car insurance quotes
car insurance policy
car insurance policy

Anonymous said...

I congratulate all Soon Christmas
Here some sites about the Christmases, a lot of interesting here
new year celebration
christmas gift
santa claus email
new year
christmas card
christmas flower
christmas
christmas tree
christmas ornament
christmas song
happy new year
chinese new year

Anonymous said...

Hello.


I Want to divid with you medicine which rescue the lifes of peoples. These tablets rescued not one groups
of ten peoples. If you not don't care fates of the sick people that, please not deletes this message.
This message can read the person who these preparations rescue the life!!!!

Penis Growth Patch Rx
Ultra Allure Pheromones
Anatrim
Advanced Gain Pro Pills
Regenisis HGH

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for such a wonderful site i see that you created it going the whole hog!!
- www.blogger.com 2
samsung ringtone
motorola ringtone
sony ericsson ringtone
nokia ringtone