A Note From The Writer



Welcome to the archived blog posts (when I was a wee blogger, wet behind the ears and not aware of spell check and various other gramatical structures!) I have kept the writings unedited or reworked as I am in the process of doing a massive rewrite of my entire life, many posts I have yet to publish and this blog was merely writing practise for the massive job of sorting out my emotions whilst retelling the story as cuttingly real and dramatic as the real memory was.. some of the posts contained are raw, streaming emotion.. many posts although painful to write, had a tremendously cathartic effect - cheaper than therapy one would say. I welcome new and old readers to keep in touch via my author email (sensualexplorersatHotmaildotcom) if you have any questions or wish to share the feelings and emotions raised by my work.
I will announce the publish date and title whenever it happens and I have been clean now for three years. It is possible.
But it is never easy. It's a lifelong journey, I will always be an addict, but I must stay one step ahead of myself and protect all that can be ruined in the eternal struggle to be
at ease once again, comfortable in this skin.
Thank you for being a part of my story.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Signed, Sealed, Delivered - I'm Yours

Firstly, thank you all so much for all mentioning me on your blogs, you are all simply so beautiful and as I have said many times you all deserve champagne baths and choc-dipped strawberries fed to you. For the recovering alcoholics, I must insist you take a milk bath instead.
But I will still feed you strawberries.
I'm listening to Stevie Wonder. I love this guy, and this is what I just did because of it.
I call it "Just blame Stevie Syndrome".

Me: "Hey, I know you're at work and everything but I just called to say I Love You"
Friend: (sounds a tad worried that I am a stalking retard) That's interesting.
It gets a bit wierd here and I'm starting to think that maybe I am a lesbo.
Me: " So yeah, that's all. Just wanted to say-"
Friend: " Uh yeah, I heard ya, I have some sandwich I have to look at , I better go"
Me: Cool No Problem
Hang Up.

Moral of the story, Stevie makes me loose my mind !
Ok I am writing the Chinese Laundry now, just wanted to share that recent HG faux paus.

Update: I still haven't posted yet as I was still bumming around the internet.
Now, I know you are waiting. I'm sorry.
I better do some chores though or BF is sending me to The Farm.
You know, where puppies go if they are naughty.


3 comments:

twinklinggem said...

I loved reading your stuff. Very entertaining and engaging. Yeah pls link me. The problem is this *whispers* I am pretty idiotic when it comes to stuff like this. I have no links because I don't know how to.. shhhh

HeroineGirl said...

Blogrolling do a very nice list of links , that is what I use. Let me know when you have it going and I will gladly link.

Thanks for the kudos,
HG

Anonymous said...

This is wearing just reading about it... writing it and living it (out of order, in fragments, here and there and somewhere else entirely... like my mind!) had to require massive quantities of drugs.
I'm just posting randomly but I think you know who it is.
Saynomore...
Sayonara sweetheart (for now),
from Somewhere out west