A Note From The Writer



Welcome to the archived blog posts (when I was a wee blogger, wet behind the ears and not aware of spell check and various other gramatical structures!) I have kept the writings unedited or reworked as I am in the process of doing a massive rewrite of my entire life, many posts I have yet to publish and this blog was merely writing practise for the massive job of sorting out my emotions whilst retelling the story as cuttingly real and dramatic as the real memory was.. some of the posts contained are raw, streaming emotion.. many posts although painful to write, had a tremendously cathartic effect - cheaper than therapy one would say. I welcome new and old readers to keep in touch via my author email (sensualexplorersatHotmaildotcom) if you have any questions or wish to share the feelings and emotions raised by my work.
I will announce the publish date and title whenever it happens and I have been clean now for three years. It is possible.
But it is never easy. It's a lifelong journey, I will always be an addict, but I must stay one step ahead of myself and protect all that can be ruined in the eternal struggle to be
at ease once again, comfortable in this skin.
Thank you for being a part of my story.

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Knick Knack Paddywhack

Click here 4 - Lust My lust to devotion is little.

A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain. That is the definition of whore. Goodness! Obviously, the person that wrote that has never bought a lottery ticket, watched reality television, bought second hand goods - right? Course not. That would be whore like behaviour and that is deplorable darling!

Howdy partner anyways, nice to see you again.

Guess what Lovely Lass went to taekwondo tonight
*cups hand over an ear like a beacon*

Yes ! Twas me !
HG is going to come out kickin .. Well I'm not suppose to compromise the art of self defense for personal gain or deliberate harm or injury. So consider yourself all spared !
I was so gangly and eager though, all knuckles and wheedling ( Is that a word?)
Which brings us to a point. What does HG look like?
I mean should I tell you. I'm not posting a picture so don't ask even though I know you won't.
I always believe in being open though ( just ask my clients why I am not famous cos they already know too much ) so I will answer some questions.
I am 5"10. I have tanned skin and I'm brunette. I weigh 57kgs. I have blue eyes.
So that is that :)

Sometimes I think I have to talk about when things were bad and then sometimes I just want to be happy too and let the nightmares droop and wither for a while on the wind.
Quitting drugs was the best thing I ever done. It taught me so much about life and what it means to achieve something for yourself. It showed me the compassionate nature of human beings. People love my story and they are inspired by it. I love that.

I love the fact I get a second chance. Today when I sat with the office girls at lunch, I witnessed a homeless man, grubby and gnarled from the harshness of the streetscape , fingering the ashtrays , looking for cigarettes that still have tobacco left in the charred and extinguished stubs. As I look down at my neat, polished shoes and stocking clad legs , deliciously healthy, I sensually smooth over my tweed suit , yet I don't feel like a prat. I feel like a mirror. But this time I am on the other side. For a moment it is the looking glass. I don't stare but I know it doesn't matter to this vagrant if I do. He merely wants a cigarette. I borrow one from my girlfriends ( I have since quit) I wait until we exit the courtyard and I pass it to the man with a wink ;)
Sometimes all we want is a god damn cigarette.
Life is meant to be that easy , it is humans that make it hard.

I just don't hope there is twenty more tomorrow, I don't think the suits will like to see real life over a macciato grande and a foccacia. Can't upset societies stomach.

I'm thinking about going to see dirty dancing live at the theatre?
.. Do you think Dido would be better??

I mean I simply Lurve Dirty Dancing !

Nobody puts baby in a corner ;)

Im out of here *karate kicks through the blog and into cyberspace*

Lovely Nights to You and Me.

Go and have some hot sex and be young and merry or just go eat some nice stuff.

XXX HG


1 comment:

Biek said...

Everybody was Kung-Fu fighting ... :-)

I have a confession to make HG. I'm a sucker for all sorts of pasta (the rest just takes up way too much of my little free time) so I'll go with the 'eat some nice stuff' bit and save the other 'assignment' for when the time for that is right ;-)

Unfortunately I can't access that link so I have no clue as in what your thinking of seeing, but I do like Dido so ... I hope this helps you a bit *grin*

You have a nice evening HG.