A Note From The Writer



Welcome to the archived blog posts (when I was a wee blogger, wet behind the ears and not aware of spell check and various other gramatical structures!) I have kept the writings unedited or reworked as I am in the process of doing a massive rewrite of my entire life, many posts I have yet to publish and this blog was merely writing practise for the massive job of sorting out my emotions whilst retelling the story as cuttingly real and dramatic as the real memory was.. some of the posts contained are raw, streaming emotion.. many posts although painful to write, had a tremendously cathartic effect - cheaper than therapy one would say. I welcome new and old readers to keep in touch via my author email (sensualexplorersatHotmaildotcom) if you have any questions or wish to share the feelings and emotions raised by my work.
I will announce the publish date and title whenever it happens and I have been clean now for three years. It is possible.
But it is never easy. It's a lifelong journey, I will always be an addict, but I must stay one step ahead of myself and protect all that can be ruined in the eternal struggle to be
at ease once again, comfortable in this skin.
Thank you for being a part of my story.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Important Notice

Hi Lovelies :)

How goes it - you fabulous people?

What a great weekend. Awesome ! I have not wrote any memoir this weekend, cos I was just having too much fun.
Friday night caught up with my partner in crime ex work collegue and we went out to her "local" which was part club, part pub part awesome! I did not drink at all and still managed to have a splendiferous time. Then yesterday, went down to the Gold Coast, ( Australia's answer to Las Vegas ) and caught up with my best male friend of all time. Big Brother, I call him.
I had some major epihany's this weekend.

1. I am no longer going to berate myself for not knowing how a toilet duck operates or any cleaning apparatus - I am going to hire someone to clean my flat , it is very small , so I am thinking this is just the best way to do things. Update** I am moving and I am getting wireless internet and I am getting a laptop. It's time to move into the future I say!

2. I am going to pack away the sony playstation and get the Xbox. This makes me happy. Oh and get digital cable. I watched MTV for six hours straight.
It was a Viva La Bam marathon. I am alot like him ( in that I am totally crazy) - but I don't have the MTV crew and the budget and the balls to turn my house into a ice hockey rink or skatepark. But the future holds many things.


3. In order to do numbers one and two I will need to go to work more. I don't know if this is cool with me - I mean I am financially and morally ok with not working fulltime. Plus I am going to the UK next year which I need to focus on.

I just love life at the moment..all the tech toys coming my way ( oh yeah and i need a ipod.) and just the people that have stuck with me through the worst and now we rejoyce in our awesome friendships. I fucking love you guy's guts out!
I mean we were great back then, but I was sick and also a shit friend in the process.
To those that believe in me, I salute you and everyday I am thankful for your support.
I would be nothing without the people that love me ! (( Group Hug)))

Oh housekeeping, the traffic has gone down a lot ( perhaps due to Belle finishing) Oh I wonder if that was Belle that commented on my blog, I just don't know ! I mean, I know I asked you to have a look - so maybe?

Anyways , spread the word, about Heroinegirl.
I am inspired to keep going and telling my story for as long as people want to hear about it.

I love you and goodnight X
HG

I am going to dream about my i-toys !
OOh and I am getting a punching bag too.
My yellow belt grading is in November so I have to be ready.

(hug)

9 comments:

Philip Robert said...

Tech toys rock. I bought some new toys just yesterday that I know I would surely die without owning.

5.1 surround sound with dedicated bass...hell yeah. I think I'm having an orgasm just listening to it.

darling maggot said...

yellow belt, eh? i'll have to watch what i say around here, then. ;)

HeroineGirl said...

Hello boys (hug)

Yes I am definately going to get more stuff !
I believe that due to the about five years that I was basically walking dead - I have a lot of stuff to get and mucho things to do.

This year, I started working for a multinational company, to build back up my work history (as you can imagine I could not put drug addicted entertainer on the resume) then I took up Taekwondoe , to tune my brain and keep my buns tight. Then , I decided to save to go overseas and see my best friend. Also starting this blog was super cool as I will now have it all documented and I can look back and go - man you were a super geek :P

So as the year draws to a close, I must get all those toys I mentioned, plus maybe move out of here, new scene and finally get a house built in the last decade.
I'm a big believer of making constant improvements in one's life, that's half the fun of life - the other half is the people that help you do it.

HG

Anonymous said...

Hi HG,

Please don't use pirated/copied games when you get your XBox. We computer programmer types work really hard at what we do, and we don't all make squillions of dollars from it. I'm sure people tried to rip you off when you were working and you probably weren't too happy about that...

All the same, I love your blog!

SG

HeroineGirl said...

You are right. That is why I have a playstation and I do the right thing and for what! I only have about four games a year. I rent games as well , I suppose.
Well ok. I just thought it sounded too easy :(
I am all for doing the right thing !

P.s Is this Bill Gates?

Paul88888 said...

A lot of interest for your blog and a great deal of discussion. Great sites to surf console xbox360, domain name, domain reseller, au domain, free website, online business, home based business, electric scooter, xbox360!

James Baker said...

I was searching blogs,and I found your site.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
domain names center
It pretty much covers domain names center related issues.
Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

I didnt find thing that i need... :-(
google

Anonymous said...

Buy soma online

http://mtsu32.mtsu.edu:11263/_disc2/00000195.htm#soma