A Note From The Writer



Welcome to the archived blog posts (when I was a wee blogger, wet behind the ears and not aware of spell check and various other gramatical structures!) I have kept the writings unedited or reworked as I am in the process of doing a massive rewrite of my entire life, many posts I have yet to publish and this blog was merely writing practise for the massive job of sorting out my emotions whilst retelling the story as cuttingly real and dramatic as the real memory was.. some of the posts contained are raw, streaming emotion.. many posts although painful to write, had a tremendously cathartic effect - cheaper than therapy one would say. I welcome new and old readers to keep in touch via my author email (sensualexplorersatHotmaildotcom) if you have any questions or wish to share the feelings and emotions raised by my work.
I will announce the publish date and title whenever it happens and I have been clean now for three years. It is possible.
But it is never easy. It's a lifelong journey, I will always be an addict, but I must stay one step ahead of myself and protect all that can be ruined in the eternal struggle to be
at ease once again, comfortable in this skin.
Thank you for being a part of my story.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Earthbound Misfit

Hello Lovelies !

Just got home from Taekwondo. Boy - I am tired in places I never knew I had hair. Jokes. Just seeing if you paying attention. I am a big sooky la la though, I'm just a tad sore and tired , man I fucking ( thats how much I love it) LOVE martial arts. The achievable fitness and discipline is great and the artform, I just drink it up. The hour goes so quickly. I go straight from the office of doom, get picked up by BF and we go together, it is great value too - 40$ UNLIMITED classes( I just found that out) for the month. I go twice a week. Good huh. Snaps for HG.

At first - I was all gangly and uncoordinated like a sumo ballet dancer, so stiff it was offputing, but I move better now and I am coming away from each lesson a little more empowered. I am not a victim anymore and each lesson I feel exhilarated with my new found strength. I have the confidence to throw a punch ( and mean it) , each week I sharpen my hands into deadly weapons , I am taught how to utilise whatever I can to defend myself and protect not only me, but those I love and care about. (Of course the true nature of self defense is that voilence is the last, last resort, only to be called on when all negotiations have basically died in the arse darling)I won't use it unless everything else has failed. But it is nice to know - you touch me or your touch my child or you touch my husband and I will defend them with all I have. Not to mention the anger it can expell after a day of meaningless customer service and stifled screams from the sheer tedium. Oh yeah, just to bring you up to speed on the work sitch:
I have decided to scale down my work to part-time, as I don't really have need for surplus income I am recieving at the moment, plus I have ideas !

In short, I am just listening to some Bjork and relaxing tonight, taking some time to savour the dull pain in my thighs and the onset of a well earnt night sleep !

Sweet Dreams Kids.

Peace be with you
HG

*judo chops a star out of blogger template and does spinning back jump onto the street*

I am gone. (lol)

KILL BILL 2 is out in australia. Just wait till I watch that, then I am totally unbearable guys!

ok gone really now.

*stop reading* guyyyyyyyyyys.

ok you hung up first.

go.

go.

Oops sorry I thought you were going?


ok

ok

go.




Blogger has terminated this call.

You come back now ya here.

Blogger: grumbles.

1 comment:

Biek said...

* pick up phone
* press 'redail'
* HG's Blog comes up
* CONTINUE reading stories, grinning, drying the occasional tears, remember to blink eye every now and then, taking it all in and loving it


Hahaha, HG unbearable ... I can't imagine that, not even with my eyes closed *grin*

I didn't see Kill Bill 2 until about three weeks ago. Completely missed it in the cinema's. I think I need to see it a couple of times again, like I did with part 1. I'm one of those people where movies sink in like really slowly so I can enjoy it time after time. Lucky me I guess. Good for the DvD collection :-D

Tarantino's movies rule, all of them. And the 'other' (man I'm in trouble when a real fan reads this ...) martial arts movies in general do too. The Matrix movies must be among my favorites ... or so I think ... maybe I need to see them again soon ... ;-)

Good to see that smile on you HG, keep it up!

Love from the Netherlands,
Biek


* (finally) hang up phone, start cooling down left ear
* come back later today