A Note From The Writer



Welcome to the archived blog posts (when I was a wee blogger, wet behind the ears and not aware of spell check and various other gramatical structures!) I have kept the writings unedited or reworked as I am in the process of doing a massive rewrite of my entire life, many posts I have yet to publish and this blog was merely writing practise for the massive job of sorting out my emotions whilst retelling the story as cuttingly real and dramatic as the real memory was.. some of the posts contained are raw, streaming emotion.. many posts although painful to write, had a tremendously cathartic effect - cheaper than therapy one would say. I welcome new and old readers to keep in touch via my author email (sensualexplorersatHotmaildotcom) if you have any questions or wish to share the feelings and emotions raised by my work.
I will announce the publish date and title whenever it happens and I have been clean now for three years. It is possible.
But it is never easy. It's a lifelong journey, I will always be an addict, but I must stay one step ahead of myself and protect all that can be ruined in the eternal struggle to be
at ease once again, comfortable in this skin.
Thank you for being a part of my story.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

A Blogger Ate My Baby

Can you believe it? Blogger tried to eat my baaaaby !

That deviant post manifested like gremlins at midnight, blogger just get popping them out.

Did someone mention that they hadn't heard from me. Biek? ( that means you)

To assume the identity of a teenage american girl (which I may add I do quite a lot).
I like, post every night yah and like I am sooooo trying to keep up late at night after work yah and it is like sooo hard . You know like, remember I'm from australia so while you guys sleep , I'm up tinkering on my horrible jam coated keyboard yah? End Orange County accent.

Actual quote

"What's a word you would use to describe me?"
"Clueless."

Reply: Oh I so love that movie.

anyhoo.

The first day of lotsa visitors and low and behold my blog does the equivalent of pee it's pant's on school assembly.

So, I now feel as big as a flea dick now lovelies. I don't swear that often.
(But, on a "happy, happy, joy, joy " note - the original post was there after all. )

I took a long time on the piece ( as I call them) I normally just put on some hardcore music and just let the memories flow, so when blogger go haywire, I get really really mad cos it is hard to unearth the feelings again authentic. Make sure you read it as the next few posts link :)

Bf normally thinks I'm mental. But enough of me. How are you all lovelies? You look beautiful.
I'm still doing taekwondo ! I can't believe it either , as they say the path to hell is paved with good intentions. All I want , like any mid twenties girl is Buns'O"Steel & Perky tits.
Or is that just me? Oh I would'nt mind while I'm wishing - for a decent savings account and a boyfriend that can talk about feelings and also cook a nice meal ( perhaps simultaneously whilst delivering cunnilingus - idea) Chef in the kitchen, Lady in Public. Whore In the Bedroom.
Oh, that's me darling. He is a whole different blog.

The darling habit is back. It is cos I work amoungst many homosexuals - god bless there Ralph Lauren Polo swathed chests. It's kisses this, Love you lots that. I love it !

I will just go and create my memoir in Word so I don't get baleeted.
See You Soon

Thank you for your emails.
All emails replied to.
Feedback is horny !
Jokes.
I need dinner.
back soon ta-ta
HG


2 comments:

Biek said...

Hi HG,

I'm so glad you didn't loose all this and the Blog looks fine again. Good girl!

Ending the story at the point you did however raises a question though, at least overhere on this end of the line it does ...

On the other hand I'm pretty sure that given the right amount of time it will get answered so I'll just keep coming back again, and again, and ... :-D

HG - 'The only thing that everybody can give is love'

Lucky for us we don't need to come up with the change for that, as this would mean coming up with a whole lot of cash.

You're great!
Biek

Bodhisatta said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.