A Note From The Writer



Welcome to the archived blog posts (when I was a wee blogger, wet behind the ears and not aware of spell check and various other gramatical structures!) I have kept the writings unedited or reworked as I am in the process of doing a massive rewrite of my entire life, many posts I have yet to publish and this blog was merely writing practise for the massive job of sorting out my emotions whilst retelling the story as cuttingly real and dramatic as the real memory was.. some of the posts contained are raw, streaming emotion.. many posts although painful to write, had a tremendously cathartic effect - cheaper than therapy one would say. I welcome new and old readers to keep in touch via my author email (sensualexplorersatHotmaildotcom) if you have any questions or wish to share the feelings and emotions raised by my work.
I will announce the publish date and title whenever it happens and I have been clean now for three years. It is possible.
But it is never easy. It's a lifelong journey, I will always be an addict, but I must stay one step ahead of myself and protect all that can be ruined in the eternal struggle to be
at ease once again, comfortable in this skin.
Thank you for being a part of my story.

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Smirking Girls

Ok feeling much better ! OoOLaLar !

HG is going out tonight which entails wearing some serious fashion and stillet's. ( stilletoes)
I just can't wait to dance.
I'm all spangled and ready to slink.

Sorry for getting all narky yesterday - It was purely politics and I'm over it. Enuf said.
I'm here for the underdog's though.
I'm not going to sell you out to all the image crap
I'm just HeroineGirl. Educated by The School Of Life.
We probably have a lot in common , and if that offends then go search the thesaurus for the savvier definition of " ignoramus"

My little sister is coming up tonight to escape The Stepmother, she drives everyone around the bend and down the street, and Little Sis and I are just starting to get to know each other, so I'm glad I can offer her some refuge.
A little intrepid at first, we are both making tentative steps towards forming a sisterhood, which gives me huge amounts of pride. Finally, I can be a good example to her. Whilst in the throes of my self-inflicted affliction I missed about seven years of her growing up, and that's how I believe I failed her the most, as she was always accepting of me, even when I was sick.
To me , it seems like only yesterday she was in a little sundress and cascades of babycurls, cheeks flushed with the onset of teething. Now, she is a woman.
Part of me , mourns not witnessing the transition and the shock sometimes is a bitter pill to swallow. She is 18 now , it's like I have been wind time forward in a blink of an eye, as I definately feel like I haven't matured half as much as she has. She is a young lady now.
But to me , she is always Lil Sis and for once I am actually playing the part of Big Sister.
Tonight is her first night at the discoes with me.

My Shout.

HG "keeping it real"
X



I think that even though I am mid twenties - a big chunk of my life