A Note From The Writer



Welcome to the archived blog posts (when I was a wee blogger, wet behind the ears and not aware of spell check and various other gramatical structures!) I have kept the writings unedited or reworked as I am in the process of doing a massive rewrite of my entire life, many posts I have yet to publish and this blog was merely writing practise for the massive job of sorting out my emotions whilst retelling the story as cuttingly real and dramatic as the real memory was.. some of the posts contained are raw, streaming emotion.. many posts although painful to write, had a tremendously cathartic effect - cheaper than therapy one would say. I welcome new and old readers to keep in touch via my author email (sensualexplorersatHotmaildotcom) if you have any questions or wish to share the feelings and emotions raised by my work.
I will announce the publish date and title whenever it happens and I have been clean now for three years. It is possible.
But it is never easy. It's a lifelong journey, I will always be an addict, but I must stay one step ahead of myself and protect all that can be ruined in the eternal struggle to be
at ease once again, comfortable in this skin.
Thank you for being a part of my story.

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Night Vision

Tonight BF and I went to the theatre and saw opening night of a small show that is doing a national tour. I haven't really mentioned that the BF is actually quite well known in media circles and I always seem to feel oddly inept at these functions that the glitterati attend , for fear of being recognised as a fake or imposter. But together, we luxuriate on the very borders of the limelight, enjoying the benefits of privledge yet not indebted to it. It is fun and happy times.

But these socialites live for this stuff. Celebrity and Has Beens and Who Will Be's.
Not that is announced with a spotlight " hangeronerer please attend". No I dont want that kind of recognition. I think one of the most "candid camera" moments was when I attended a charity christmas benefit and I realised I had given the very "married" santa a hot candle wax massage with the happy ending. Jingle Balls!

Have to go now.. its late ( I havent forgotten to finish the story - just have to stop all these functions - just doing my bit for high society or so they think ;) )

When the theatre darkens and the orchestras first notes sift up to the balcony, I look down on the punters below and I think how did I get here ?
I'm not fancy at all.
Then I just watch the show yet dare not to blink in case I fall.

Nighties Lovelies

5 comments:

Biek said...

I see you have that same 'Geez, today was too short ... again!' problem I've been having for a couple of years now. But not to worry tough, if all is well there should be another day tomorrow. So no rush, plenty of time :)

Biek said...

Oh and I just thought of something else I've been meaning to ask/mention you. When you go to the 'Template' page of your Blogger you can choose the color of the Blogger Navbar. Maybe you should make it black as it then suits the rest of the layout better. Just me thinking out loud, it's not that I'll stop reading if you don't ;-)

Pantyhoser said...

I really liked this blog. I have a fetish foot shoes blog with hot erotic stories and pictures related to pantyhose and foot fetish. Take a look at Pantyhosed Feet Gallery Viewer

Well being said...

Great blog! I was surfing the web to find tips on Well being. If you are interested have a quick look at http://www.wellnessmaster.com so we can exchange ideas.

Pantyhoser said...

I must say I really enjoyed reading your blog. I have a fetish foot sex blog with hot erotic stories and pictures related to pantyhose and foot fetish. Take a look at Pantyhosed Feet Gallery Viewer