A Note From The Writer



Welcome to the archived blog posts (when I was a wee blogger, wet behind the ears and not aware of spell check and various other gramatical structures!) I have kept the writings unedited or reworked as I am in the process of doing a massive rewrite of my entire life, many posts I have yet to publish and this blog was merely writing practise for the massive job of sorting out my emotions whilst retelling the story as cuttingly real and dramatic as the real memory was.. some of the posts contained are raw, streaming emotion.. many posts although painful to write, had a tremendously cathartic effect - cheaper than therapy one would say. I welcome new and old readers to keep in touch via my author email (sensualexplorersatHotmaildotcom) if you have any questions or wish to share the feelings and emotions raised by my work.
I will announce the publish date and title whenever it happens and I have been clean now for three years. It is possible.
But it is never easy. It's a lifelong journey, I will always be an addict, but I must stay one step ahead of myself and protect all that can be ruined in the eternal struggle to be
at ease once again, comfortable in this skin.
Thank you for being a part of my story.

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Lemonade & Strawberries

Morning. Well afternoon. I am taking a sick day ( at my own expense I might add) as I have finally fallen prey to the abomination known as the common cold.
Just what my temper needed.
To be fumbling around for a itchy lipstick blotted tissue - whilst an attractive stream of transculent watersnot elegantly streams down my face. Charmed - I'm sure . The commuters are pretending not to notice, but how could you not it was just amazing it a totally gross way.

Moving past body fluids of one kind and moving onto and into another , BF mentioned today I had seemingly lost my mojo. I think the words "two months" and " you have seem to of lost interest" were muttered in The Doctors Surgery in the SAME sentence. He may as well of sealed up my vagina with masking tape and marked it "Winter Clothes".
You know , there is a time in every mid twenties girls life when its just OK to be tired. Well it should be ok. To be trademarkedly confusing, I often like to go to bed wearing these but that's only before sex, normally after that I get into these. So if I start off the night wearing the latter, it's normally fair indication I just want to drift off in a nice spoon position. Not the fork postion. ( Sharp Prong in the middle).

I haven't really begun to promote this blog yet as I was perfecting every post, going back and trying to get rid of things that sounded pretentious and gitlike and basically proofing over for spelling errors. I'm about to link up with some sites - If they will let HG to do that of course.
I had one feedback, so I'm possibly not just talking to myself anymore. Horray for sanity.

At the moment, I am unsure how to divide my past into my present. Everyday is an adventure and I want to share but in order for you to fully understand the dailies I perhaps should start from the begginning and race full speed. I think in about three weeks we should have it done.

Let's get started shall we.. Let me pop on a record. Splendid.



3 comments:

Biek said...

Hope you're feeling better soon Miss.
Greetz from a rainy Holland.

HeroineGirl said...

Thank you and welcome to HG!

I have been working really hard to get this blog up and running and you dont know how fabulous it is to know someone out there is reading it !

Thank you kindly for your gracious support

HG
X

Biek said...

You're most welcome HG. Should there be anything about this Bloging thingies that you think I can help out with please feel free to ask. I'd be happy to try and help.